It is currently Mon Oct 05, 2026 12:40 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Forum rules - Please read!


Remember to start your thread with the model of the car (BG, BA, BJ etc)

Explained in detail here



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 310 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 11  Next
Author Message
323F Rock
 Post subject: Re: BA - Meanie.....
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:17 pm 
Gold Member Offline
User avatar

My Car: Mazda 323F GTR

Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2004 9:35 pm
Posts: 3782
Location: South Yardley, Birmingham, UK
Reputation: 20

:shock: wow that's pretty catastrophic!
how many amps are they pulling?!
you could always run wiring for them through a small relay to be safe, but the copper track just isn't up to the job :(

_________________
Image
"Drive to survive"
The 323F GTR 1.8 Turbo


Top
 Profile Facebook  
 
andym323
 Post subject: Re: BA - Meanie.....
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:07 pm 
Club Secretary Offline
User avatar

My Car: Meanie

Joined: Mon Nov 11, 2002 4:24 am
Posts: 11284
Location: In my own little world!
Reputation: 21

You're not kidding!!!!!

I've just had a look at the EPC and the rating for the standard 501 capless is 12v 3.4w, I have no idea of the current draw unfortunately, I'm not sure how I can check either :scratch:

I did do a restiance reading of the LED vs. standard bulb, LED = 119, standard bulb = 005!!!!!

I have also had a reply to my message to the vendor on ebay, it goes....

Dear andym323,

Thanks for your mail,maybe your car's current is too big so that the blub burn out ,as for this case ,how about we refund to you as our sincere apology ?Waiting for your reply.
If you have any problems, please feel free to get in touch with us , we will do our best to solve it for you.Best Wishes
- bgood2010

I think he doth get the wrong endeth of the stick, the LEDs are fine, its the car thats not :angryfire:

If anyone knows any figures for the currents, amps, wattage and resistance of any of this, feel free to chip in :thumbleft:

_________________
Image

May all your F'ing dreams come true! (lottery won and a miracle wouldn't go amiss!!!)

I got hooooooles, they're multiplying :(

And nice shiny new V6 to play with


Top
 Profile  
 
HughieW
 Post subject: Re: BA - Meanie.....
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:29 pm 
Website Admin Offline
User avatar

My Car: Mazda 323F

Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:33 am
Posts: 8421
Location: Corby
Reputation: 77

Blimey, that's a bit extreme :shock: You could cheat and just measure the resistance of one bulb, count how many bulbs there are in the illuminating circuit (3?) and then multiply by 3 :thumbleft: although wait... are they in parallel or series? If it's series, just multiply by 3. If it's in parallel, divide it by 3.

Get a resistor of that value (or the series value, whichever it is) and put that inline with the LEDs (should be able to cut the ILL wire on the loom in the car and add the resistor inline!) :thumbleft:

When resistors are in series, their resistance can just be added up. When added in parallel, their conductivity is added up (conductivity is 1 divided by resistance). So each resistor has conductivity of 1/R. Multiply that by the amount you have (in this case 3) to get 3/R. That's your total conductivity of 3 resistors in parallel. To turn that back into resistance, you flip the fraction again and you're left with R/3 :D I loved physics, though whether I was any good at it or not...

As far as current flow goes - remember from school? the magic triangle - V = IR
I = V/R
V -> voltage
I -> current
R -> resistance

standard bulb: 12/119 = 0.1 amps
LED: 12/5 = 2.4 amps :shock:

EDIT: resistors!

If the bulbs are in series (and there are 3 of them) you need 3*119 ohms total resistance (357 ohms). You'd currently have 15 ohms with 3 LEDs, so you need a 342 ohm resistor. Or something close to that.

If the bulbs are in parallel (and again, there are 3 of them), you need 40 ohms total resistance. You'd currently have 1.67 ohms with 3 LEDs, so you'd need a 38.33 ohm resistor :thumbleft:

I think I've got that right, I'm quite sleepy :lol: Sloth would know!

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile Facebook  
 
Sloth
 Post subject: Re: BA - Meanie.....
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:47 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:01 pm
Posts: 2429
Location: Southampton
Reputation: 22

If you've got a multimeter Andy, could you read the current draw of a single 501 LED?

I suppose those 501 LEDs do put out quite a bit more light than the little incandescents, so it could be pulling legitimately more power :dontknow: Checking one out should answer that ;)

_________________
eogbaker wrote:
It currently now has an electronic issue as basically a conrod came out the side and knocked the alternator off


http://blog.sloth.org.uk


Top
 Profile  
 
Dale
 Post subject: Re: BA - Meanie.....
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 10, 2011 8:32 pm
Posts: 1008
Location: Irvine, Ayrshire
Reputation: 16

Ohh shit,, Im aboug to fit these leds also to my clocks.
Said that I have blue leds fitted in the 1.5 but they are not smd's and they are fine. :scratch:


Top
 Profile  
 
Marc S
 Post subject: Re: BA - Meanie.....
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:25 pm 
UK Events Manager Offline
User avatar

My Car: 1st Gen RX7

Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:46 am
Posts: 13779
Location: "Rust?...I ain't got time to rust"
Reputation: 95

Hughie, have you reversed the readings from Andy's post?

_________________
Image

Paragon Auto Finishing
Professional vehicle detailing & valeting, specialising in paint correction and enhancement
Servicing, repairs, and undersealing also available
Discounts available for Gold Members :)


Top
 Profile Facebook  
 
HughieW
 Post subject: Re: BA - Meanie.....
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:28 pm 
Website Admin Offline
User avatar

My Car: Mazda 323F

Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:33 am
Posts: 8421
Location: Corby
Reputation: 77

I have actually yes, sorry my bad! Like I said, I was sleepy :lol:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile Facebook  
 
andym323
 Post subject: Re: BA - Meanie.....
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:28 am 
Club Secretary Offline
User avatar

My Car: Meanie

Joined: Mon Nov 11, 2002 4:24 am
Posts: 11284
Location: In my own little world!
Reputation: 21

Thanks for all the responses guys :-)

Lerch and I had another look Sunday, I've replaced the PCB with a spare I had and some odd white LEDs I had lying about so at least I'm not staring at a black hole while I'm driving at night!

However, the spare PCB is from a post ford so the dimmer switch doesn't work and there is no 8.2 ohm resistor for the washer warning light :( and the LEDs I found in my goodies bag are pretty crap!!!

Just ordered some of the concave single LEDs that Stu suggested which should be here Thursday :-)

I'll be asking the vendor of the canbus LEDs for a contribution to a new PCB!!!!!!!

We did a resistance comparison with the spare LEDs I found, with the multimeter set on the 20k ohm setting we got a reading of 119 for all the canbus LEDs, 005 for the OE incandescent 501s and no reading at all for the spare LEDs!

My feeling is the canbus LEDs are vastly over resisted compared with the other two and were drawing way to much current for the circuit board to cope with, you'd usually expect an led to draw significantly less current than a standard bulb. As far as I understand I from my research, the canbus LEDs are designed to act like an incandescent bulb to prevent the canbus system on a modern car from thinking there is no, or very little resistance and therefore giving a blown bulb warning.

So, you'd expect a canbus error free led to more or less mimic the resistance of the incandescent bulb it's replacing, but as we can see from the multimeter readings, these canbus error free LEDs hugely exceed the resistance of the standard bulbs!!!!

I reckon there might very well be a manufacturing defect or a design defect!!!!!

_________________
Image

May all your F'ing dreams come true! (lottery won and a miracle wouldn't go amiss!!!)

I got hooooooles, they're multiplying :(

And nice shiny new V6 to play with


Top
 Profile  
 
Marc S
 Post subject: Re: BA - Meanie.....
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:06 pm 
UK Events Manager Offline
User avatar

My Car: 1st Gen RX7

Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:46 am
Posts: 13779
Location: "Rust?...I ain't got time to rust"
Reputation: 95

I would say that you should steer clear of canbus types when you don't need them, as the system is not in place to check for voltage drop and resistance ;)

In your sidelights they'd probably be fine...if you have a modern car, that needs canbus compatible LEDs...


try brightlightLEDs.co.uk :)

_________________
Image

Paragon Auto Finishing
Professional vehicle detailing & valeting, specialising in paint correction and enhancement
Servicing, repairs, and undersealing also available
Discounts available for Gold Members :)


Top
 Profile Facebook  
 
andym323
 Post subject: Re: BA - Meanie.....
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:07 pm 
Club Secretary Offline
User avatar

My Car: Meanie

Joined: Mon Nov 11, 2002 4:24 am
Posts: 11284
Location: In my own little world!
Reputation: 21

Well yeah, this type anyway!!!!!

I wouldn't try them in the side lights either, the resistance is so much greater than standard bulbs as to be cause for concern in my opinion!! Surely there is no need for it to be that high!!

I'd love to see what the resistance is on other canbus bulbs, are they all like that? Anyone got any we could check?

For now I'll fit the ones I ordered today and look for a replacement PCB :x

_________________
Image

May all your F'ing dreams come true! (lottery won and a miracle wouldn't go amiss!!!)

I got hooooooles, they're multiplying :(

And nice shiny new V6 to play with


Top
 Profile  
 
Marc S
 Post subject: Re: BA - Meanie.....
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:18 pm 
UK Events Manager Offline
User avatar

My Car: 1st Gen RX7

Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:46 am
Posts: 13779
Location: "Rust?...I ain't got time to rust"
Reputation: 95

no such thing as a canbus bulb...all bulbs have enough resistance for the canbus system to recognise them ;)

no idea why the LEDs are so high, doesn't make much sense...unless you bought cheap ones from China...dodgy old stuff that :lol:

_________________
Image

Paragon Auto Finishing
Professional vehicle detailing & valeting, specialising in paint correction and enhancement
Servicing, repairs, and undersealing also available
Discounts available for Gold Members :)


Top
 Profile Facebook  
 
andym323
 Post subject: Re: BA - Meanie.....
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:44 pm 
Club Secretary Offline
User avatar

My Car: Meanie

Joined: Mon Nov 11, 2002 4:24 am
Posts: 11284
Location: In my own little world!
Reputation: 21

Sorry, I should have clarified, I meant the canbus LEDs, was typing in a hurry :roll:

These days EVERYTHING comes from china :badgrin:

In other news, brand new Eagle F1 going on the front near side, should scrub up nicely come Sunday :lol: £115 though!!!!! :oops:

_________________
Image

May all your F'ing dreams come true! (lottery won and a miracle wouldn't go amiss!!!)

I got hooooooles, they're multiplying :(

And nice shiny new V6 to play with


Top
 Profile  
 
andym323
 Post subject: Re: BA - Meanie.....
PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:09 pm 
Club Secretary Offline
User avatar

My Car: Meanie

Joined: Mon Nov 11, 2002 4:24 am
Posts: 11284
Location: In my own little world!
Reputation: 21

Can you believe its only been 6 months since my last update, I must be slipping AND I've actually done stuff too :p

Here's Meanie in her winter boots post Christmas shopping in and emtpy Merry Hill...

Image

Image

I've been bangin on about getting some proper winter tyres for a couple of years now, Eagles are awesome, but suck in the snow :p

So, I came across a set of Kleber Quadraxers with only 500 miles on them from one of the guys at A Line in Dudley, perfect fit for my old 15's, 195/50R15, had them on for about a month and a half now and typically, no bloody snow, not even a hiint of frost so far :doubt:

Image

Knobblys :p

Image

I have also been wanting to try rim tape as well, not had much luck fitting it to the 17's but the 15's are perfect for it, I got mine from Streetbike in Halesowen, £6.99 for enough to do 4 17" car wheels or two bike wheels, the green they do is almost an exact match for Sparkle Green too :thumbright: and its reflective, as you can see below...

Image

On the to do list, I have a CV joint sitting on the hall table waiting to go on, its only been clicking for 6 months, no rush, i also need to get and offside steering arm as well, and possibly a second CV joint, if only my man cave was available to work in the warm and dry :(

Pic3

I've also, after much debate, like 3 years worth :drunken: finally bought some T3 LEDs for my dash switches, I got 3 sets of 4 pink LEDs, we'll see how they shine through the green tint, hopefully won't need to mod the switches, lets hope this works better than my attempt to replace all the bulbs in the clocks with LEDs earlier this year, turns out the handbreak and airbag warning lights don't like LEDs, who knew???? :lol:

Image

Of yeah, nearly forgot, I got some bits from my wife via Dragon Rob (thanks buddy) for my birthday, namely, a set of Lexus rear lights, been after them for years (no surprise), got plans for these, not going to fit them as they are, they haveto look factory and fit in with the red bar. I also got the right PCB for the clocks and x2 fuseboards/body computers, pukka Type R ones too, so I can hopefully getmy fading interior lights to work again, it also furthers my long standing quest to see just how much Type R kit I can fit onto Meanie :D

Image

Image

Image

Image

Which reminds me, massive thanks to Stu too for Cleanies old clock surround, its another pukka Type R part as well :thumbright:

Pic6

*there are no pics yet due to photobucket being rubbish!!!!

_________________
Image

May all your F'ing dreams come true! (lottery won and a miracle wouldn't go amiss!!!)

I got hooooooles, they're multiplying :(

And nice shiny new V6 to play with


Top
 Profile  
 
Skylite
 Post subject: Re: BA - Meanie.....
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:30 am
Posts: 841
Location: Vienna, AT
Reputation: 11

nice to see some news here :D
got to say, Meanie is still one of my favourite F's on here and my personal Nr.1 sparkle green BA :love5:

i like the rim tape and it's legal over there with it being reflective? This sure would be an illegal thing over here :(

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
andym323
 Post subject: Re: BA - Meanie.....
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:20 pm 
Club Secretary Offline
User avatar

My Car: Meanie

Joined: Mon Nov 11, 2002 4:24 am
Posts: 11284
Location: In my own little world!
Reputation: 21

I don't know about the legality of it over here Nina, however, it would seem a little silly if it was considering it's making the car more visible at night, therefore safer, but hey, we're dealing with EU health and safety here, which usually makes no sense at all :p

Just out of interest, do you have to fit winter tyres in Austria and if so, what do you use? :-)

_________________
Image

May all your F'ing dreams come true! (lottery won and a miracle wouldn't go amiss!!!)

I got hooooooles, they're multiplying :(

And nice shiny new V6 to play with


Top
 Profile  
 
andym323
 Post subject: Re: BA - Meanie.....
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:25 pm 
Club Secretary Offline
User avatar

My Car: Meanie

Joined: Mon Nov 11, 2002 4:24 am
Posts: 11284
Location: In my own little world!
Reputation: 21

Skylite wrote:
got to say, Meanie is still one of my favourite F's on here and my personal Nr.1 sparkle green BA :love5:


Bless ya :salute: Meanie will be chuffed :-D

_________________
Image

May all your F'ing dreams come true! (lottery won and a miracle wouldn't go amiss!!!)

I got hooooooles, they're multiplying :(

And nice shiny new V6 to play with


Top
 Profile  
 
smurf182
 Post subject: Re: BA - Meanie.....
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:28 pm 
Gold Member Offline
User avatar

My Car: BA 1.5 Intrigue 'Womble'

Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:47 pm
Posts: 1929
Location: Redcar, Cleveland
Reputation: 20

i do like that rim tape :D, and i think the flyeyes will tie the lights in well with the main rear reflector too 8)


Top
 Profile  
 
andym323
 Post subject: Re: BA - Meanie.....
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:04 pm 
Club Secretary Offline
User avatar

My Car: Meanie

Joined: Mon Nov 11, 2002 4:24 am
Posts: 11284
Location: In my own little world!
Reputation: 21

Cheers mate, really quite pleased with the tape, my first attempt was with white tape on my 17s, bit of a disaster as I did it outside with the wheel on the car, much better results with the green with the wheel off the car in my nice new garage :-D

Although I really like the flyeyes, I've been doing some research on other forums, apparently it looks good from a distance but pants up close :s

_________________
Image

May all your F'ing dreams come true! (lottery won and a miracle wouldn't go amiss!!!)

I got hooooooles, they're multiplying :(

And nice shiny new V6 to play with


Top
 Profile  
 
smurf182
 Post subject: Re: BA - Meanie.....
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:17 pm 
Gold Member Offline
User avatar

My Car: BA 1.5 Intrigue 'Womble'

Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:47 pm
Posts: 1929
Location: Redcar, Cleveland
Reputation: 20

think it will be that if you do anything with the light clusters you will have to do to the reflector panel too.... 8).


Top
 Profile  
 
andym323
 Post subject: Re: BA - Meanie.....
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:37 pm 
Club Secretary Offline
User avatar

My Car: Meanie

Joined: Mon Nov 11, 2002 4:24 am
Posts: 11284
Location: In my own little world!
Reputation: 21

Nooooooooooooooo :-)

Plan is to get the clusters to fit in with the reflector, no plans to change that, it's integral to the look and shape of the car in my opinion, until flyeyes came along my solution was red tint film, sadly, I don't have the skills to do it myself, believe me, I've tried ;-) Spray is out because it wears off eventually :-(

If I were to do something with the reflector, it would need to be along the lines of the way Paul has dipped his, but at £80 a go pls whatever the clusters would cost it's way out of my league right now :-(

The right solution will present itself eventually ;-)

_________________
Image

May all your F'ing dreams come true! (lottery won and a miracle wouldn't go amiss!!!)

I got hooooooles, they're multiplying :(

And nice shiny new V6 to play with


Top
 Profile  
 
Roy le Waa
 Post subject: Re: BA - Meanie.....
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 5:29 pm
Posts: 1860
Location: Durham
Reputation: 9

Flyeyes do look good close up, I had them one my Civic front and back and got loads of positive comments, even from the rozzers aswell when they pulled me as they thought it was tinting film

Image

Been meaning to ask mate, do you have a link for those sidelight bulbs, I've been on eBay but I haven't a clue which ones to get :)


Top
 Profile  
 
andym323
 Post subject: Re: BA - Meanie.....
PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:32 am 
Club Secretary Offline
User avatar

My Car: Meanie

Joined: Mon Nov 11, 2002 4:24 am
Posts: 11284
Location: In my own little world!
Reputation: 21

That's not bad chap, how does it look with the lights on, saw a YouTube vid taken at night, think it was actually a civic, the light output looked noticeably dimmer, how was it in real life? :-)

_________________
Image

May all your F'ing dreams come true! (lottery won and a miracle wouldn't go amiss!!!)

I got hooooooles, they're multiplying :(

And nice shiny new V6 to play with


Top
 Profile  
 
Roy le Waa
 Post subject: Re: BA - Meanie.....
PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:49 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 5:29 pm
Posts: 1860
Location: Durham
Reputation: 9

With the standard bulbs yes the light output was noticibly dimmer, I put led sidelights in which improved things but never changed the main bulbs

A lot of others used the Ring Xenon Ultima bulbs with the flyeyes which I suppose to improve the light output

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
andym323
 Post subject: Re: BA - Meanie.....
PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:57 pm 
Club Secretary Offline
User avatar

My Car: Meanie

Joined: Mon Nov 11, 2002 4:24 am
Posts: 11284
Location: In my own little world!
Reputation: 21

Hmmm, interesting :scratch:

Since I'm only going to be doing the rear clusters and I'm going to fit LEDs to both stop/tail lights and indicators that should be fine, cheers mate :)

Still like to see some lights done in red before I make a final call though ;)

_________________
Image

May all your F'ing dreams come true! (lottery won and a miracle wouldn't go amiss!!!)

I got hooooooles, they're multiplying :(

And nice shiny new V6 to play with


Top
 Profile  
 
smurf182
 Post subject: Re: BA - Meanie.....
PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:06 pm 
Gold Member Offline
User avatar

My Car: BA 1.5 Intrigue 'Womble'

Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:47 pm
Posts: 1929
Location: Redcar, Cleveland
Reputation: 20

andym323 wrote:
Nooooooooooooooo :-)


ha ha ha , what i meant was that if you do the tail light clusters you will have to tie them in with the rear reflector, so if you were to go along the lines of paul's car then the lights would have to be dipped too, could even try masking a few bits off prior to tinting/spraying/fly eyeing as you have done with the front side lights :D


Top
 Profile  
 
andym323
 Post subject: Re: BA - Meanie.....
PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:25 pm 
Club Secretary Offline
User avatar

My Car: Meanie

Joined: Mon Nov 11, 2002 4:24 am
Posts: 11284
Location: In my own little world!
Reputation: 21

Yeah, it all has to match :-)

Doing the reflector like pauls looks great, but do you dip the lens or the relector? Perhaps tint the chrome red and apply one layer of dip to the lens? :scratch:

_________________
Image

May all your F'ing dreams come true! (lottery won and a miracle wouldn't go amiss!!!)

I got hooooooles, they're multiplying :(

And nice shiny new V6 to play with


Top
 Profile  
 
Skylite
 Post subject: Re: BA - Meanie.....
PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:30 am
Posts: 841
Location: Vienna, AT
Reputation: 11

andym323 wrote:

Just out of interest, do you have to fit winter tyres in Austria and if so, what do you use? :-)


Yes we have to. Strictly speaking, our law requires winter tyres from Nov 1st till April 15th.
I don't need winter tyres on my BA though as she's only a summer car. My runabout and winter car is a Fiesta which currently has Goodyear winter tyres on. :)

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
andym323
 Post subject: Re: BA - Meanie.....
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:42 pm 
Club Secretary Offline
User avatar

My Car: Meanie

Joined: Mon Nov 11, 2002 4:24 am
Posts: 11284
Location: In my own little world!
Reputation: 21

Oooooooo, would they be Goodyear Ultragrips by any chance?

_________________
Image

May all your F'ing dreams come true! (lottery won and a miracle wouldn't go amiss!!!)

I got hooooooles, they're multiplying :(

And nice shiny new V6 to play with


Top
 Profile  
 
Skylite
 Post subject: Re: BA - Meanie.....
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:30 am
Posts: 841
Location: Vienna, AT
Reputation: 11

Yes, i think Ultragrip 7.
Edit: My boyfriend just told me i have only 2 Goodyears now (the rear ones) since a few weeks :lol:
The front tyres were already in too bad condition for the roads, so he had to change them. So the actual front tyres are Vredestein. :lol:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
andym323
 Post subject: Re: BA - Meanie.....
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:01 am 
Club Secretary Offline
User avatar

My Car: Meanie

Joined: Mon Nov 11, 2002 4:24 am
Posts: 11284
Location: In my own little world!
Reputation: 21

Cheers Nina, Vredestein are pretty good tyres, unless Goodyear resurrect the Eagle F1 or something like it, I've pretty much decided to go with their Ultrac performance tyres one I run out F1's to buy ;)

_________________
Image

May all your F'ing dreams come true! (lottery won and a miracle wouldn't go amiss!!!)

I got hooooooles, they're multiplying :(

And nice shiny new V6 to play with


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 310 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 11  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 36 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

Protected by Anti-Spam ACP Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Karma functions powered by Karma MOD © 2007, 2009 m157y