| Club323F http://www.club323f.com/forum/ |
|
| 16" ZXI 5 stud wheel http://www.club323f.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=69&t=61628 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | xtremechaos [ Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:43 pm ] |
| Post subject: | 16" ZXI 5 stud wheel |
Hello all, Apologies if this is in the wrong section but the For Sale section states no chat and I have no idea how much to price this at, so popping it in here to see if anyone is interested and wants to make an offer. My V6 came with a full size spare 16" alloy wheel. Looks to be in decent condition. Not buckled or anything as far as I can tell. Usual age related deterioration on the finish and curbing etc but nothing major. Will get a photo sorted later this evening. The tyre has tread but does have a slow puncture. I'm looking at getting all new tyres for the car, so can look at getting the best one swapped over onto if needs be. No idea how much it's worth. It's taking up space in my shed and I don't generally want it in the boot of my car, as it doesn't fit in the well. So it needs a new home. I'm based in Cardiff but can look to meet somewhere fairly local if it helps. Cheers! |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|