Club323F
http://www.club323f.com/forum/

SnowWhite - 323f BG by Stjepan (Stephan)
http://www.club323f.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=60040
Page 1 of 5

Author:  Stjepan [ Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:38 pm ]
Post subject:  SnowWhite - 323f BG by Stjepan (Stephan)

Finally that I put my pictures.
I do not know how to call it. :(
But I will.
After four years of standing and more than half a year, the mechanic / tinsmith.
Results in the pictures.

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Of course, young and inexperienced in the wrench, I destroyed one screw in the front left seat.
Image

Author:  MadazInBris [ Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:35 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: My Mazda!

Looking a darn site better now Stjephan !! :D

The "smart" way to remove that bolt is to weld another
bolt to it then use a socket wrench to undo it :idea:

_________________________________________________________________
Speed is subjective to only how far you keep your right foot down.. 8)

Author:  SerenaJ [ Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:10 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: My Mazda!

YES !!!!! :D

Beautiful :drunken:

Now don't let your uncle near it ;)

I had the same trouble with the seat bolts. I nearly ruined one, but then bought a long breaker bar, which gave me more leverage on the bolt. It worked for me.

I don't know if you call them "breaker bars" in Croatia, but anyway, one of these

http://amzn.to/2aPKcwY

S

Author:  Stjepan [ Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:32 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: My Mazda!

MadazInBris
Yeap. Know that.
This is the only way that we left.
And the cheapest.

SerenaJ
My uncle will be allowed only to ride in the passenger seat. Behind the wheel is not, not even for half a million dollars.
Probably weld nut up and so unscrew. I have already prepared the second screw for it.


I'll call it "SnowWhite"... Why? Beautiful and white as snow. :lol:

Author:  Toe [ Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:39 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: My Mazda!

MadazInBris wrote:

The "smart" way to remove that bolt is to weld another
bolt to it then use a socket wrench to undo it :idea:



That is until the carpet catches fire :laughing6:

Anyway, in best colour and the side skirt looks good, the front does look better now :)

Author:  maZZda [ Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:18 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: My Mazda!

MadazInBris wrote:
The "smart" way to remove that bolt is to weld another
bolt to it then use a socket wrench to undo it

If i have to deal with this bolt i would weld a larger nut over it! but again everything has to be covered so you don't destroy the car interior..
The car's looking like a brand new!

I wish you a 1 000 000 failsafe miles with it!

Author:  Hellracer [ Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:57 am ]
Post subject:  Re: My Mazda!

Looks good!

Author:  Stjepan [ Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:46 am ]
Post subject:  Re: SnowWhite - 323f BG by Stjepan (Stephan)

Steve Zodiac & Robbie
Yeah. Exactly. The carpet could catch. But it will later work so I get another find what I put below.
Side skirt is a little wrong placed. But to fix it. It was to be drawn out.
Thx. :)

maZZda
That's exactly what I'm going to work.

Thx. I hope to be. Now it's 305,000 km. :shock:

Hellracer
Thx. I hope that will look even better.

Author:  Hellracer [ Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:16 am ]
Post subject:  Re: SnowWhite - 323f BG by Stjepan (Stephan)

Now when I look at you car again I noticed the side skirts, those are pretty hard to find. Zender or poster I thought it was. be carefull with those, their rare.

Author:  Stjepan [ Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:10 am ]
Post subject:  Re: SnowWhite - 323f BG by Stjepan (Stephan)

Hellracer
I'm not sure which.
I tried to find on the internet pictures of both of them, but no luck ...
I'll try off one side and I'll put a picture ... Or I'll take pictures from below.
Can you maybe post a picture of these side skirts?
They looks to me as Zender , but my side skirts are slightly misplaced. :?

Author:  Stjepan [ Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:10 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: SnowWhite - 323f BG by Stjepan (Stephan)

No work to tuesdey.
Wednestday is time to MOT. I hope i will pass.
Now it's time to think what to do...

Have some old JBL amplifier and JBL subwoofer...
Now, use it or not? :? :roll:

Author:  Stjepan [ Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:21 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: SnowWhite - 323f BG by Stjepan (Stephan)

Placed JBL amplifier and subwoofer! :D Image
Image

I filled LPG at a local gas station! (Not registered was driving 20 kilometers away to recharge the gas)
Image
Image

Tomorrow fixing brakes.
I probably go to the technical inspection (MOT)

Author:  Stjepan [ Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:29 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: SnowWhite - 323f BG by Stjepan (Stephan)

Rain us (me and my dad) caught in the execution of plans.
We did not able to remove drums.
Probably after the technical, changing the entire rear brakes.
Probably be too expensive. :(

Author:  MadazInBris [ Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:15 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: SnowWhite - 323f BG by Stjepan (Stephan)

Drums ????
I thought they all had rear discs ?
You poor Europeans got screwed worse than us Aussies with base Model Toyotas ! :lol:

_________________________________________________________________
Speed is subjective to only how far you keep your right foot down.. 8)

Author:  Stjepan [ Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:47 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: SnowWhite - 323f BG by Stjepan (Stephan)

Yeah drums... :roll:
That is why I wanna hole rear axle with disks... But TOO expensive.
I fu** whoever is imported, back in 89 and 90s, Mazda in Europe. :x

Author:  MadazInBris [ Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:12 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: SnowWhite - 323f BG by Stjepan (Stephan)

Get a good job & I'll send a conversion over to you Stjepan ! :D

_________________________________________________________________
Speed is subjective to only how far you keep your right foot down.. 8)

Author:  Stjepan [ Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:34 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: SnowWhite - 323f BG by Stjepan (Stephan)

Aug 17, 2016 6:34 pm
College and work will not go together. :(
I'll see what to do next.
I went for a test drive with the brakes and nothing. Everything still the same! :(


Edit (Aug 17, 2016 8:51 pm):
I had no peace. So I researched the internet and found to remove the drums.
I took them, cleaned of dust and and everything else, bring back on car, but again the same ... I took off again, then came uncle from work, something with a hammer lying banged and handbrake works. :shock: :D

Author:  MadazInBris [ Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:22 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: SnowWhite - 323f BG by Stjepan (Stephan)

This should give you some "inspiration" ! :shock:
https://www.google.com.au/?client=firefox-b-ab#q=how+to+service+mazda+rear+drum+brakes&gfe_rd=cr

_________________________________________________________________
Speed is subjective to only how far you keep your right foot down.. 8)

Author:  Hellracer [ Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:58 am ]
Post subject:  Re: SnowWhite - 323f BG by Stjepan (Stephan)

You can swap a complete rear axle assembly from a MX3 V6. Direct fit, only need that rearaxle and 2 brakelines (you can use the same as the front brake lines)

Author:  Stjepan [ Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:18 am ]
Post subject:  Re: SnowWhite - 323f BG by Stjepan (Stephan)

MadazInBris wrote:


I watched it. Here's what I found to be easier to remove drums.

Hellracer wrote:
You can swap a complete rear axle assembly from a MX3 V6. Direct fit, only need that rearaxle and 2 brakelines (you can use the same as the front brake lines)
[/quote]

I didn't know it. :shock: :?
I had an offer for parts of the MX3 for free. I'm not sure if the V6 or not.
I had an pictures somewhere. On the pictures have been disks.
What a fool I am.. :cussing: :angryfire: :pale: :disgust:

Author:  MadazInBris [ Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:40 am ]
Post subject:  Re: SnowWhite - 323f BG by Stjepan (Stephan)

Live & learn... We all do !!! :D

_________________________________________________________________
Speed is subjective to only how far you keep your right foot down.. 8)

Author:  Stjepan [ Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:17 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: SnowWhite - 323f BG by Stjepan (Stephan)

Yeah. I notice it.

More pictures after the job.
Image
Image

Author:  MadazInBris [ Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:28 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: SnowWhite - 323f BG by Stjepan (Stephan)

Photos not found here on my screen - Try again....

_________________________________________________________________
Speed is subjective to only how far you keep your right foot down.. 8)

Author:  Stjepan [ Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:52 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: SnowWhite - 323f BG by Stjepan (Stephan)

Edited!! :arrow: :!:
Now should be able to see...

Author:  MadazInBris [ Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:10 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: SnowWhite - 323f BG by Stjepan (Stephan)

Can see now ! :lol:

The leading front pad looks DREADFUL !!!
But at least the drums are "finned" for cooling :D

_________________________________________________________________
Speed is subjective to only how far you keep your right foot down.. 8)

Author:  Stjepan [ Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:57 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: SnowWhite - 323f BG by Stjepan (Stephan)

:D

Of course it is. That is why the right brake either did not work properly.
The capital that now everything works.

They are. Even I think I have another one, used but in good condition.
I didn't get to see in the twilight the condition of drums. :lol: :roll:

Author:  MadazInBris [ Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:27 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: SnowWhite - 323f BG by Stjepan (Stephan)

Like I said.. Pull apart / clean / inspect & reassemble ;)

_________________________________________________________________
Speed is subjective to only how far you keep your right foot down.. 8)

Author:  Stjepan [ Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:36 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: SnowWhite - 323f BG by Stjepan (Stephan)

Exactly. You were right. :)
Thanks :D

:arrow:
Soon to be more pictures.
The following is a car wash and technical inspection for a few days. ;) :!:

Author:  duwaine1.8gti/rx [ Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:55 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: SnowWhite - 323f BG by Stjepan (Stephan)

Stjepan wrote:
Exactly. You were right. :)
Thanks :D

:arrow:
Soon to be more pictures.
The following is a car wash and technical inspection for a few days. ;) :!:

Looking good Stjepan keep up the good work
8) 8)

Author:  Stjepan [ Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:10 am ]
Post subject:  Re: SnowWhite - 323f BG by Stjepan (Stephan)

duwaine1.8gti/rx
I will. I must. :lol:
It is rare to see Astina in good condition. An this mine is in very good condition. There's only a little surface rust.

I wanna post some pics with BBS, but I accidentally delete them from my phone. :x :roll:

Page 1 of 5 All times are UTC [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/