Club323F
http://www.club323f.com/forum/

BA - D3X
http://www.club323f.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=51121
Page 1 of 1

Author:  D3X [ Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:04 pm ]
Post subject:  BA - D3X

So this is my 1.8 Astina:
Image
Image
Image

My EVO 3D's camera just doesn't want to capture the car's shade of yellow :?:

Got her at 193K kms and in really good condition. Just love this car.

I've done some silly changes that I have not documented such as a quick eyelid mod with some signage vynil (will replace with something cooler soon hehe), I took out the resonator box and hung a yellow airfreshener :D

Looking forward to updating this thread as I go along and getting a proper camera.

Author:  D3X [ Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:09 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: BA - D3X

So, today I decided to use some of the Plasti Dip I ordered a few weeks ago. I had fifteen minutes in my tea-time but I got away with about 25 - 30 minutes (don't tell my boss) to try and this is how it came out.

Image
Image

Author:  Debz [ Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:15 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: BA - D3X

Images aren't showing :(

Author:  morgiboy [ Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:17 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: BA - D3X

they seem very dark to me but looks a mad colour

Author:  D3X [ Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:18 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: BA - D3X

Hi Debz, maybe it's photobucket... They're showing on my side.

Author:  Debz [ Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:20 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: BA - D3X

No i think it was my end :lol:
Can see them now :D

Author:  D3X [ Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:20 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: BA - D3X

Will brighten them on PB.

Author:  morgiboy [ Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:33 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: BA - D3X

please do it looks realy coo from what i can see :D

Author:  D3X [ Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:50 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: BA - D3X

UPDATE!!
Image
Image
Image

Don't know why my camera is taking so dark... Damn smartphones :angryfire:

Author:  eogbaker [ Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:22 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: BA - D3X

Very very nice... I got to ask does your car actually have a green flip to it or is it the camera

Author:  morgiboy [ Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:28 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: BA - D3X

that looks sweet :D

Author:  Skylite [ Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:21 am ]
Post subject:  Re: BA - D3X

very nice :)

Author:  da2el [ Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:15 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: BA - D3X

unusual colour
good work

Author:  D3X [ Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:30 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: BA - D3X

Thanks for all the feedback buys, I've been busy with some more stuff...

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

:lol: have only done the front calipers and one rim :lol: but I'm on standby and not getting enough time to do everything at once. Will update when all the calipers and wheels are done.

Author:  Debz [ Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:40 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: BA - D3X

They look fantastic :thumbright:

Author:  Deeyan [ Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:05 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: BA - D3X

nice colour :)

Author:  ChrisL323f [ Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:14 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: BA - D3X

Yellow!!!!

Author:  D3X [ Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:47 am ]
Post subject:  Re: BA - D3X

Image

Author:  Lerch [ Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:48 am ]
Post subject:  Re: BA - D3X

D3X wrote:
Image


paul25's car photoshopped?

Author:  D3X [ Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:58 am ]
Post subject:  Re: BA - D3X

Pasted the wrong damn code, lol, please remove. See viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5563&start=90

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/